Welcome to our Beaver colony. This is the start of your journey in Scouts, we hope together we can make it lots of fun. Beavers are the youngest members of the Scout movement. They are boys and girls aged 6 to 8½ years.
- Being creative – making things and singing
- Playing games
- Going on visits and investigating nature
- Learning about themselves
- Getting to know other people
- Discovering the worlds of science, nature and technology
- Exploring the natural and man-made world
- Caring – responding to the needs of others, in the local and international community
Sometimes we have sleepovers or go away camping for the weekend with the cubs and Scouts.
If you wish to join us contact the group by filling in a contact form on the website or email us for more information.